Blog: Next New

My idea of a new media is expanding on the idea of virtual reality. Currently there are virtual reality entertainments which require the use of gears. I would like to create virtual reality for other uses such as using them to give a lecture online where students could simply sign in to see a teacher give their lecture instead of traveling far distances and having to experience transportation delays. With an addition to virtual reality, there could be holograms of people with messages for the receivers. This way, lets say that the teacher could not make it to class, they can simple record themselves and a holographic will appear and take place in front of the students. 

Comments

  1. Hi, Enjia
    I think this new media is great for students who live far from the city and/or days students are unable to attend to class. I believe virtual reality is going to evolve into something very enormous and innovative. I am excited to see what the future of technology holds for us!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I definitely think VR is part of the future. I like how you came up with the suggestion of VR in the classroom. It would be interesting to see a VR version of a professor continuing the class even when the real professor is absent.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think it is interesting to see the incorporation of these new technologies into everyday life. I am excited to wait and see what will happen in the VR/AR world in the near future.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts